Date: 10/30/20 5:14 am
From: James CONNELL <jconnell43...>
Subject: [cobirds] Mystery dead bird
Neighbor asked me what this dead bird was, didn't have a good answer and still don't.
I thought White winged Scoter but the bill is long, narrow and has the serrated "teeth" of a fish eater.
Cherry Cr Res is about 2 miles away but there are nearby streams.
Breast was pure white but somewhat excavated.
Bird was about 15' long.