Date: 10/29/20 5:43 pm
From: Upton, Michael D <Michael.Upton...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Feeders
I saw a fisher cat in the woods near my driveway this summer.

Been spending my days this fall with a flock of 100-150 Canada Geese coming and going from Beech Bay.

Adult bald eagle present fishing or sitting high on a tree all summer as well. Apparently it was a productive summer for that/those eagles since I saw a juvenile fly across the bay and bank to give me a great view as he came close to the shore right in front of the house.

Michael

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 29, 2020, at 19:24, Barclay Morris <bemorris...> wrote:
>
> 32 years in Grand Isle and never seen a sign of one. Moose, Fisher, Otter, Mink, Raccoon , Skunk, Red Fox, Coyote, White tail Deer, and assorted rodents, but never a bear.
>
> Barclay
>
>> On Oct 29, 2020, at 3:36 PM, Jane Stein <jeshawks...> wrote:
>>
>> I live in Shoreham. Have only seen one bear in 15 years, running like
>> hell across the valley at a considerable distance.
>>
>> Jane
>>

>>> On Thu, 29 Oct 2020 19:30:03 +0000, "Upton, Michael D"
>>> <Michael.Upton...> wrote:
>>> I live in South Hero. Never heard of a bear here. Does anyone know
>>> differently?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>> no