Date: 10/29/20 1:42 pm
From: David Brown <davidebrownpa...>
Subject: Hawk Migration Forecast for the Weekend of October 31 - November 1, 2020
After today's rain there are a few days of favorable hawk migration
conditions coming up.

I made a video with the weekend forecast and my analysis:
https://youtu.be/p9VHEDz9PvI

You can view my full raptor identification video series here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB8baxseGlb6RRJsup2alixBZpK-RdItU

Friday: Cloudy with northerly winds. Expect moderate migration after the
rain passes.
Saturday: Sun and light winds. Expect moderate migration.
Sunday: Cloudy with strong southerly winds. Expect light migration.
Monday: Very strong northwest winds after cold front. Expect good eagle and
red-tailed hawk migration but uncomfortable viewing.
Tuesday: Moderate WNW winds. Expect moderate to good migration.

Good birding!
David Brown
Lycoming County native
(Hawk counter in Delaware)