Date: 10/29/20 12:33 pm
From: Brenna <dbgaldenzi...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Feeders
Thank you, Jean. Bird feeders, unsecured garbage and chicken coops etc...
are responsible for causing bears to be killed. Spilled bird seed on the
ground attracts bears from up to a mile away.

Please take down bird feeders from March through December. Our
bird-watching hobby should not put bears' lives at risk.

Respectfully,
Brenna

Brenna Galdenzi
*President*
*Protect Our Wildlife **POW *

*A Vermont Non Profit Organization*

*www.ProtectOurWildlifeVT.org <http://www.ProtectOurWildlifeVT.org>*

*Only if we understand can we care. Only if we care will we help. Only if
we help shall they be saved.*
~Jane Goodall

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 3:26 PM Eugenia Cooke <euge24241...> wrote:

> I live in Rutland City.
>
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2020, 9:42 AM Jean Arrowsmith <jeanbird...> wrote:
>
> > Do All you people who have feeders up live in a city where there are no
> > bears? A fed bear is a dead bear and they are hungry now.
> >
> > Jean Arrowsmith
> > Lincoln, VT

Join us on Facebook!