Date: 10/29/20 12:30 pm
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] Fwd: A Birding First
Although from out of state (My brother, Milpitas CA) this sorta' fits in
with the Hermit thrush discussion going on recently.
Likely these two were fighting over wintering territory. They do winter
here at my place in small numbers as well.
Always solitary so I've never seen any interactions Definitely Hermit
Thrush is the expected species this time of year..
Bob OBrien Carver