Date: 10/29/20 11:37 am
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] eBird -- 33300 Oakville Road North, Albany, Oregon, US (44.548, -123.169)fresh farm pullout pad -- Oct 29, 2020
33300 Oakville Road North, Albany, Oregon, US (44.548, -123.169)fresh farm pullout padOct 29, 202010:15 AMStationary3 minutesAll birds reported? YesComments:1 Short-eared Owl -- Being pursued from beneath by CORA1 Common Raven 3 American Pipit Number of Taxa: 3This within hearing of the highway connecting Corvallis to exit 228(I-5).Voles must be abundant. A GBH in a field of ANNUAL ryegrass or winter wheat.  Rodents usually restricted to perennial crops.45-47 degrees. Enough fog to require wipers. FEHA would be identifiable at a distance of 2 football fields, distinguishable from some inanimate objects at 4 football fields. Going to check Davis Road for Prairie passerines en route to Potter Rd.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Join us on Facebook!