Date: 10/29/20 9:04 am
From: Paul Sullivan <paultsullivan...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Catharus thrush phenology: eBird Target List data
Hi Wayne,

Thanks for this information; it sheds good light on the question at hand.

However, your explanation begs one question. Who knew there was something
called “Target” feature in eBird? And how would one ever find it? Could
you give a naďve, ordinary person directions to get to get to such a
feature?

Does one have to be signed up with eBird, have a large battery of eBird
checklists on file, and a “wish list” of birds in location X to use the
“Target” feature?

Asking for a friend.

Paul Sullivan