Date: 10/29/20 7:42 am
From: Diana Beatty <otowi33.33...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] tell it to me straight.... finding a Lapland Longspur
Just my personal experience -a good time to look for Lapland Longspurs is
when the ground is covered in snow but the dirt roads aren't - when that
happens, I tend to find them along the roads/fencelines. If the fields are
open, it seems they are more likely to be off in some field where they
would be harder to spot.

Diana Beatty
El Paso County

--

******

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the
old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.