Date: 10/28/20 7:07 pm
From: Harry Fuller <atowhee...>
Subject: [obol] Salem Audubon does the Lincoln coast
Our small field trip today gathered at Baskett Slough, then caravaned to
Lincoln Count, birding south from the Hwy18 X US 101 intersection down to
Depoe Bay. I thought our birding karma felt good--a small flock of Western
Bluebirds was hunting near the Coville Road parking lot where we met, and a
meadowlark was singing to the rising sun...and us.
Three merganser species, four grebes, two loons, a wayward white-fronted
goose and a couple of alcids made for a fine day.

There are ads within this blog, also checklist for each major location:
https://atowhee.blog/2020/10/28/salem-audubon-goes-coastal/

--
Harry Fuller
author of: *San Francisco's Natural History: Sand Dunes to Streetcars:*

Join us on Facebook!