Date: 10/28/20 3:41 pm
From: EA <eaubrey...>
Subject: [ia-bird] American Robins - Iowa City
I've had at least 15-20 robins flocking and frolicking about my yard this
afternoon for a couple of hours and they may stay around till dark -
foraging in the leaves in my garden, poking in the grass, eating sunflower
seeds, drinking from the birdbath, plucking berries from my dogwoods,
perching everywhere. Great fun to watch!

Elizabeth Aubrey

Iowa City