Date: 10/28/20 9:14 am
From: Thomas Stock <tom.stock56...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Evening Grosbeaks
I once had an invasion of Evening Grosbeaks at a feeder I had outside an
apartment (ground level) in Williamsburg VA. And by invasion I mean a flock
of about two dozen that stuck around for a couple weeks and went through
about 50 pounds of sunflower seeds. They made a considerable enough noise
that the neighbors actually complained. That was in the winter of 1976-77.
If any show up at feeders, feed them religiously and they may stick around!

Tom Stock
Silver Spring Md.