Date: 10/28/20 8:20 am
From: Joy Harvey <joy...>
Subject: [ia-bird] FW: FOS Merlin in DSM
Tuesday evening between 6 and 6:30 p.m. (sunset at 6:15) I had 2 Merlin
sightings (not at the same time) in Glendale Cemetery in DSM. One was in
the "Romeo spruce" in the NW corner of Block B on the west side, and the
other (possibly a different individual) was finishing up eating a kill atop
the "Kruidenier spruce" in Block 20 on the east side, seen between 6:20 &
6:28, when it finished eating and flew away to the north.

Roy Adolphson

Polk County (DSM)

_____