Date: 10/27/20 4:38 pm
From: Strobel, Warren <warren.strobel...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] FOS Red-breasted Nuthatch and then some
I had my first Red-Breasted Nuthatch yesterday, as well as a Brown Creeper.
Yard birds #54 and 55. Still awaiting a Purple Finch, Pine Siskin and
Evening Grosbeak!

Good birding,

Warren Strobel
Edgewater, MD

Warren P. Strobel
National Security reporter
[image: The Wall Street Journal] <http://www.wsj.com/>
*O: *(202) 862.6622* | M: *(202) 744.1312
*E: *<warren.strobel...>* | T:* @wstrobel
A: 1025 Connecticut Ave. NW, Suite 800 | Washington, D.C. 20036
[image: Dow Jones] <http://www.dowjones.com/>