Date: 10/27/20 3:38 pm
From: <man0......> <man04015...>
Subject: [cobirds] Little Gull - Douglas County
Hello all,

I identified a Little Gull at Platte Canyon Reservoir (Douglas County) this
morning at 945 AM. The gull was actively flying along the southern shore
and not associating with any other gulls in the area. This spot has not
historically been great at attracting much more than common birds, but its
proximity to Chatfield may have forced the gull a bit further south as it
was looking for food. If it cannot be found here, I would expect it to move
back north to Chatfield.

Good birding,

Scott Manwaring