Date: 10/27/20 11:58 am
From: Pat <pvaldata1...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Finch leg injury

I saw this finch have trouble landing on the tube feeder perch. Its leg is dangling, presumably broken. The bird was eating just fine and defending the perch assertively, so it seems otherwise okay. Must be tiring to have to always stand on the one good leg, though. Poor thingSorry about the poor-quality snapshot through a dirty window and screen.Pat ValdataCrisfield, MDSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone