Date: 10/27/20 11:29 am
From: Carl Bendorf <carlbendorf...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Boulder Purple Finches
Looks like a classic Cassin's where the forehead is the most vivid red/pink
on the whole birds--combined with the very lightly streaked
strawberry-colored breast looks perfect. The straight culmen (top edge of
the upper bill) compared to the curved culmen of a House Finch is also a
plus.

Carl Bendorf
Longmont