Date: 10/27/20 3:53 am
From: Maeve Kim <maevulus...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Bulk bird seed
We get Poulin seed, which comes in very sturdy bags with great bird pictures on them - and none end up in the landfill. A neighbor wants all the bags we can give her. She makes handsome totes (reusable shopping bags) and has just branched out into making firewood carriers. COVID has slowed down her sales at craft fairs, but she’s building up an inventory for whenever the pandemic is over.
Maeve Kim, Jericho Center

> On Oct 26, 2020, at 5:52 PM, Bob Phillips <155bphillips...> wrote:
>
> Aubuchon has the 40 pound bags too.
>
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 8:58 AM Victoria Arthur <singtolive57...>
> wrote:
>
>> Is there a Tractor Supply anywhere near you? We get 40 lb bags there at a
>> good price, (black oil) and reuse the bags over and over again to store
>> our recyclables until it's time to go to the transfer station.
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 8:08 AM JJ Allen <jjapple88...> wrote:
>>
>>> Wondering if anyone out there knows of a place in Northern Vermont that
>>> sells Sunflower seed (or other bird seed) in Bulk? I’m having a hard
>> time
>>> buying more !*”! plastic bags to be tossed in the landfill.
>>> Seems like a no brainer. Big tank like they have for wood pellets. You
>>> bring your buckets and fill them up, weigh em and go home.
>>> Jeffrey Allen
>>> Adamant

Join us on Facebook!