Date: 10/26/20 3:59 pm
From: Haninah Levine <haninah...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Hermit thrush boom
Since this weekend, I’ve suddenly seen large numbers of Hermit thrushes
around my neighborhood (Petworth, DC). I’ve never seen this park on
neighborhood streets before, only in the large parks (Rock Creek and Fort
Totten). Now I keep on seeing what I think are female cardinals, only to
notice the pale underside and spotted breasts.