Date: 10/26/20 3:37 pm
From: Susan Elliott <00000032e9152660-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Bird Seed
For anyone in the Rutland area, Garland’s on Park Street in Rutland is holding a seed sale on Saturday, October 31 to support Rutland County Audubon, from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Many sizes of all kinds of seed available.

A second sale will be held to support Rutland County Audubon on Saturday, November 7, at Brandon Blue Seal Feeds on Route 7, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Cash or check only for that sale.

Sue Elliott
www.rutlandcountyaudubon.org
Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 26, 2020, at 5:52 PM, Bob Phillips <155bphillips...> wrote:
>
> Aubuchon has the 40 pound bags too.
>
>> On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 8:58 AM Victoria Arthur <singtolive57...>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Is there a Tractor Supply anywhere near you? We get 40 lb bags there at a
>> good price, (black oil) and reuse the bags over and over again to store
>> our recyclables until it's time to go to the transfer station.
>>
>>> On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 8:08 AM JJ Allen <jjapple88...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Wondering if anyone out there knows of a place in Northern Vermont that
>>> sells Sunflower seed (or other bird seed) in Bulk? I’m having a hard
>> time
>>> buying more !*”! plastic bags to be tossed in the landfill.
>>> Seems like a no brainer. Big tank like they have for wood pellets. You
>>> bring your buckets and fill them up, weigh em and go home.
>>> Jeffrey Allen
>>> Adamant

Join us on Facebook!