Date: 10/26/20 10:37 am
From: Paul Budde <pbudde...>
Subject: RE: [MDBirding] Sad news about CUSA
And I dare say that this is the situation in many (most?) states, where actual communication has suffered because the means of communication have multiplied into different groups and subgroups using various social media and software technologies. I don’t know that there is a good solution.

Paul

Paul Budde

Washington, DC

<mailto:<pbudde...> <pbudde...>