Date: 10/26/20 5:27 am
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Sad news about CUSA
Very sad news, but thanks for posting to the listserv.

There is a feeling among many birders that “no one uses the listserv” so they do not bother to post sightings anymore. I think this is wrong...when I posted that Wheaton Park Avocet to MDBirding from the field I got a lot of thanks afterwards from birders who only use MDBirding for sightings.

Right now I like many of use juggle 2-3 Groupme accounts, several Facebook pages, eBird alerts from a variety of locales and it is getting a bit crazy.

Anyway, it only takes a few seconds to post...

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville

Sent from my iPad