Date: 10/25/20 6:13 pm
From: Alina Martin <alinacmartin...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Curlew Sandpiper chase Monday?
Hi Rick,

Each county has its own groupme text altert groups and Maryland has 2 state
wide groupme text alerts as well. One is harder to get in than the other,
depends on who you are really. The other you can find on Facebook under the
group IDEA birders of Maryland. Contact, say, Lynn Parks, a mod there, and
she can add you to the Maryland group me if you adhear to the rules. It is
a statewife RBA that works to be inclusive and aware of the challenges
birders of color and disability and mental health face when birding.

Best,
Alina M.