Date: 10/25/20 5:06 pm
From: Rick Borchelt <rborchelt...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Curlew Sandpiper chase Monday?
The CUSA was there and very cooperative late this afternoon, often within
just a dozen feet or so of the pier and in the company of yellowlegs and
pectoral sandpipers. Don't think migration prospects are very good
overnight. Had the place pretty much to myself for most of the hour I was
there today.

[image: P1012927.jpg]
[image: IMG_2450.JPG]

--