Date: 10/25/20 2:37 pm
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Curlew Sandpiper chase Monday?
Jane Kostenko and I have been unable to chase the Curlew Sandpiper over the weekend and Monday will be our first opportunity. Anyone else going? We'll post results when we get there if there isn't an update via eBird, Facebook or MDBirding. I see an eBird report from just before 5 so hoping it sticks around another day at least!

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland