Date: 10/17/20 3:53 pm
From: Jane Frazier <00000046582e7231-dmarc-request...>
Subject: River Bluffs results Callaway County

River Bluffs Audubon had a good trip in nice but windy weather today to Prairie Garden Trust in Callaway County.  Most notable finds were when 2 Wilson's Snipe were flushed up, 4 Wood Ducks were flushed up, and when we saw about 80 Greater White Fronted geese flying over. We had at least 10 red headed woodpeckers, a flock of cedar waxwings, and one trip member had a probable late Nashville warbler.  Please remember to make a reservation before going to Prairie Garden Trust. Thanks to the Domke's for providing this great land for birding. Full list on ebird.
Jane FrazierRiver Bluffs AudubonJefferson City, <MOjanefraz3...>