Date: 10/17/20 2:21 pm
From: Eric Goodill via groups.io <ericgmac...>
Subject: [slocobirding] Pacific Golden-Plover continues Sat morning
Hi,

My apologies for the late report, and I tried to send it at the time of my sighting, but it’s only now I see that my first attempt bounced. Here’s what I wrote at 8:54 AM today:

Still present as I am leaving it. Seen from the the Avila Beach side of the Cal Poly Pier while standing in the little paved area with a bench and the “Pier into the Past” sign. It was preening on the large, flat, pale-topped rock immediately offshore. It was mixed in with about forty Whimbrels.

I was at 35.178052, -120.740616 if GPS helps.

Good birding, Eric Goodill
Menlo Park