Date: 10/17/20 1:32 pm
From: Dan Cowell <okyeah9292...>
Subject: Schell-Osage on fire

Hi birders, heads up if you’re planning to go to Schell-Osage for today’s “big day”, it’s currently burning up & so are several farms bordering. Avoid if possible, it’s looking pretty serious & dangerous. Lots of fire equipment passed us on H & 82. Pics on our twitter: animalwonderskc

Birding was good for about 10 minutes before heavy smoke covered everything. It’s so dry & incredibly windy, please stay safe. Thoughts with families whose homes are threatened.

Dan & Varick Cowell

Animal Wonders
http://www.animalwonders.net - Programs to enhance appreciation of the natural world.
• 816-807-4748 • <dan...> •