Date: 10/17/20 1:10 pm
From: Ken Klapper <kklapper...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Red-breasted Merganser, Squam Lake
While driving to Center Harbor this morning, I noticed a lone merganser
near the lakeshore. Pulling over briefly to check it out, I was quite
surprised to see it was a Red-breasted Merganser! My first for Squam.

https://ebird.org/nh/checklist/S74973269

Other notable birds on this "Global Big Day" were a continuing Tennessee
Warbler in my yard, and Magnolia and Nashville Warblers plus a woodcock
behind Heath's Supermarket in Center Harbor.

Ken Klapper
Sandwich, NH