Date: 10/17/20 12:47 pm
From: <byers345...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Snow geese over Edmonds
Hi Tweeters,

Following on Mason Flint's Snow Geese observation last night
at Lake Sammamish, I saw two different batches of Snow Geese this morning in
Edmonds. One was at the Edmonds marsh, about 8:30 am. One group of geese
flew over the marsh while I was under some of the trees, so I could only
hear the geese, then I walked quickly back to where I could see and observed
another large skein flying over the marina. Oddly, these were flying south
to north. Later in the morning at home, near Pine Ridge Park, we observed
two more largish groups of Snow Geese heading east.

Charlotte Byers, Edmonds