Date: 10/17/20 12:02 pm
From: Brian <brian0918...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Summit County Fairgrounds - Nelson’s then LeConte’s Sparrow!
There had been a Nelson’s Sparrow at the Summit County Fairgrounds this
last week, and sometime in the last couple days it turned into a LeConte’s.
I did notice it looked different but didn’t make the connection, and was
too excited at getting clear views to pay attention to the field marks.
Both were in the exact same spot, in a tiny flooded patch between a grass
lawn and gravel lot. Last seen 5:30pm 10/16.

41.1252104,-81.4348667

https://goo.gl/maps/h55JGbXdA1RJfdq37

Brian Tinker