Date: 10/17/20 12:03 pm
From: Mark Stratton <zostropz...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Vermilion Flycatcher at NI NAS
Hi all,

I stopped to see if I could see the Ruddy Ground Dove, which I didn't see,
but there was a female type Vermilion Flycatcher on the Golf Course Chain
Linked Fence, view from the pocket park at 8th and Coronado Ave., 10/17/20,
around 10:30 to 11 am today.

Mark Stratton
North Park

View/Reply Online (#11326): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/11326
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month. Location subject to change, so for the most up-to-date info, look for the most recent meeting announcement. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!