Date: 10/17/20 12:01 pm
From: Jeff Lawton <jefflawton...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Scaly-breasted Munias Ocean Park Lompoc
We see them a couple times a year here in Santa Barbara. The tree will start shaking with activity and you can see the little tiny birds popping around inside. They show up all at once and leave just as quickly. Very pretty birds. I prefer the common name, nutmeg mannikin. The official name sounds like a sick bird!

Jeff