Date: 10/17/20 11:20 am
From: Jeremiah Stock <jstock...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Blackpoll and Black-and-White Warblers at Griffen Park, La Mesa
I spent mid-morning Saturday October 17, 2020 watching the ditch at Harry Griffen Park in La Mesa and was joined by a few other birders.  The continuing Blackpoll Warbler made several appearances and a female/young male Black-and-White Warbler (possibly the same bird reported in early October?) was seen briefly.  Lots of other warblers, but no sightings of the Lucy's Warbler while I was there.

Jeremiah Stock
Santee, CA
<jscls...>

View/Reply Online (#11324): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/11324
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month. Location subject to change, so for the most up-to-date info, look for the most recent meeting announcement. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!