Date: 10/17/20 11:18 am
From: zzedpowers <in-bird-l...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Eagle Marsh, Ft Wayne
We tried the new Trail 10 in the tract east of Smith Road this morning.  The trail appears to have not been completed yet -- we followed the cleared path and the pink flagging that marked the trail, but came to a place where the flagging continued, but the cleared trail did not.  Nevertheless, the trail has much potential, with woods, marsh, and a pond.  There are busy roads on two sides, but you soon tend to forget them.
Eagle Marsh Nature Preserve, Allen, Indiana, US
Oct 17, 2020 10:25 AM - 11:20 AM
Protocol: Traveling
0.3 mile(s)
Checklist Comments:    46 F, mostly sunny, light wind
14 species

Canada Goose  20
Wood Duck  5
Mallard  50