Date: 10/17/20 11:12 am
From: Katie Essigmann <katieessigmann...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Dickcissel in epping
Last winter I had a Dickcissel that came to my house every day to eat fallen down seeds from my feeders. It seemed to travel with a bunch of white throated sparrows every time it was here. The last time I had seen him was sometime in March. This morning I was watching my feeders and saw a large group (a dozen or so) of white throated sparrows fly into my yard. I was so excited to see that the Dickcissel was among them!! I'm hoping he will stay the winter here again. Of course they all flew off by the time I grabbed my camera. I'll share a picture as soon as I am able.

Katie