Date: 10/17/20 10:10 am
From: Andrew N <floodshark...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Red-naped Sapsucker @ Allen Rd Nature Trail
Good morning everyone,

I gave Allen Rd a walkthrough this morning and encountered a Red-naped Sapsucker near the tire swing moving from tree to tree. It was loosely associating with a pair of Nuttall's. I got a clear photo of the face and nape to confirm it's not a YBSA.

No sign of the Allen Rd. Painted Redstart yet this fall.

Andrew Newmark
Hillcrest, San Diego CA

View/Reply Online (#11323): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/11323
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month. Location subject to change, so for the most up-to-date info, look for the most recent meeting announcement. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!