Date: 10/17/20 10:00 am
From: Lee, Jen <jal21...>
Subject: Re: Downy Woodpecker on Lanternfly Egg Mass
Here's a resource with photos of lantern fly stages. I agree with Kurt, not lantern fly.

https://www.forestryimages.org/browse/taxthumb.cfm?fam=1688&genus=<https://www.forestryimages.org/browse/taxthumb.cfm?fam=1688&genus=Lycorma>Lycorma<https://www.forestryimages.org/browse/taxthumb.cfm?fam=1688&genus=Lycorma>

Jen Lee