Date: 10/17/20 9:56 am
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Siskins in Wheaton
There is a Siskin frenzy going on at Wheaton Regional Park, in the storm water retention rain garden near the mini-train depot at Shorefield entry. Dozens of Siskins feeding on Perilla seeds, flying in and out and perching on overhead wires and in small trees. We estimated 35 or so, but could have been more. Very confiding as well, if you moved and stood quietly they would almost feed at your feet.

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville

Sent from my iPad