Date: 10/17/20 9:09 am
From: Barbara Wise via groups.io <barbaraswise...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Plumbeous Vireo
There’s another Plumbeous Vireo in my yard this morning. I saw the last one 9/15-9/21. Not sure if this is the same individual or another one!
Barbara

View/Reply Online (#11322): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/11322
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month. Location subject to change, so for the most up-to-date info, look for the most recent meeting announcement. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!