Date: 10/17/20 8:29 am
From: KRIS MCMILLAN via groups.io <krismcmillan...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Incorrect notice sent by moi
I’m sorry for my incorrect alert last night of a Golden Eagle in Imperial Beach. So many of you are so helpful - and I appreciate seeing and understanding how we could have misidentified the large probably juvenile Red-Tailed Hawk.

Accept my apologies and also my thanks for all of the information I receive here. Thank you!

> On Oct 16, 2020, at 1:54 PM, Barbara Wise via groups.io <barbaraswise...> wrote:
>

> Hi, I doubt if there's anyone in San Diego County who hasn't seen the Lucy's and/or Blackpoll Warblers in the wet ditch at Harry Griffen Park, but they are both continuing as of 1:00 along with a Nashville and lots of others.
>
> Barbara

View/Reply Online (#11320): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/11320
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month. Location subject to change, so for the most up-to-date info, look for the most recent meeting announcement. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!