Date: 10/17/20 4:46 am
From: Ken Ostermiller <ken.ostermiller...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] New and updated Ohio eBird shared bird reporting hotspots
Birding in Ohio Update

Thanks to all in the Ohio eBird community who have submitted suggestions of
eBird hotspots, tips for birding, and photos of hotspots.

This week we added 5 eBird shared bird reporting hotspots in Franklin,
Monroe, Portage, and Summit counties and updates to hotspots in Lake,
Lucas, and Ottawa counties.

Check the latest post in the "What's New . . ." blog of Birding in Ohio,
the Ohio eBird Hotspot website, for details on new and updated hotspots:
https://birding-in-ohio.com/whats-new-october-17-2020/

Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hotspot reviewer for Ohio