Date: 10/17/20 4:18 am
Subject: Re: Brown Booby, Clark's Hill Dam, McCormick County

This one has seen at the Lake Thurmond dam several times since 9/16. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Ruth Grissom <ruthgrissom...> Date: 10/16/20 22:23 (GMT-05:00) To: Chris Feeney <cfeeney03...> Cc: <carolinabirds...> Subject: Re: Brown Booby, Clark's Hill Dam, McCormick County Interesting!  Any chance this might be the one that showed up in Stanly Co NC a couple weeks ago?  Is there a photo to compare with the one taken in NC?Thanks,Ruth AnnSent from my iPhone> On Oct 16, 2020, at 4:34 PM, Chris Feeney (via carolinabirds Mailing List) <carolinabirds...> wrote:> > I found the Brown Booby again this afternoon (October 16th, 2020) at> Clark's Hill Dam (McCormick County), SC.  I initially saw it flying> near the dam.  I did not realize it was still in the area.  I parked> and walked back to the block house on the SC side of the dam and the> bird was perched on one of the fixtures on the lake side just below> the block house.  It flew well and was preening.  Looked healthy, and> there is a lot to feed on in that area.> > Chris Feeney> Martinez, GA> Columbia County

Join us on Facebook!