Date: 10/14/20 7:41 pm
From: Florence Sanchez via groups.io <sanchezucsb11...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] Cackling Goose
Thank you Larry for this post.  However, I saw no posting to sbco birding about either the Pacific Wren or the Scott's Oriole.
Folks, if you post to e-bird or through the notifyme app, please also post hour sightings to sbco birding.  These were things worth chasing.
Thank you,Florence Sanchez

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 03:17:57 PM PDT, Larry Ballard via groups.io <larryincarp...> wrote:

One in Carp Creek just above the railroad bridge may be a minima.
I didn't see the Vermilion Flycatcher, Pacific Wren or Scott's Oriole reported there yesterday.
Larry BallardCarpinteria CA

View/Reply Online (#31257): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/31257
-=-=-
-=-=-