Date: 10/11/20 1:54 pm
From: Dave Compton <davcompton60...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] LogMeIn complex
Nick spotted the Lucy's Warbler at the western edge of the LogMeIn office
complex in Goleta at about 11:30 this morning. It was fairly birdy, but no
sign of a Northern Parula. Otherwise, we saw several each of Yellow and
Townsend's, one Black-throated Gray, a Nashville's, Orange-crowneds, and
lots of Audubon's Warblers.

Someone reported a Virginia's to eBird, supposedly in the northeast corner.
Not sure if the observer meant "northwest", since I didn't think there was
much habitat in the northeast. The person also reported a MacGillivray's
among the eucalyptus, I assume meaning those in the center of the complex,
opposite the north end of Coronado. This is getting pretty late for both
species.

Dave

View/Reply Online (#31226): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/31226
-=-=-