Date: 10/6/20 12:54 pm
From: Wim van Dam <wim.van.dam...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Roblar Avenue, 2020-10-06
This morning I non-rigorously checked out the farm lands around Roblar
Avenue in Los Olivos, and it is looking promising. With my binoculars I had
about 50 Savannah + White-crowned Sparrows, and about 100 Horned Larks +
American Pipits. With a scope, patience, and some luck something good
should be findable there. These fields are to the north and south of Roblar
Avenue, between Dunn School and the lavender farm. These fields are in
active use so there is a lot of water and vegetation for the birds, but
there are also people working in the field most of the times.

Wim

View/Reply Online (#31180): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/31180
-=-=-
-=-=-