Date: 9/30/20 5:00 pm
From: Bernice Hilton <brhilton...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Banded SNPL’s at Jalama Beach
Hi all,

Learner/lurker here, and my first post.  Woohoo 🥳

Reported 2 banded SNPL I saw on 9/28/20 to the email group provided by Audubon, and have results on one so far.

SNPL #1 Fledged from Oceano Dunes SVRA in 2018, last seen at Jalama 10/10/2019.

The second bird I’ve attached, and am waiting for response. I’m not sure if all the bands are present; will post when I hear back.

On another note, a quick thanks for all the shared knowledge and experience I find here. I love reading about the birds and locations; and appreciate any hints this newbie can pick up!

Bernie Hilton

<brhilton...> ( brhilton@earthlink )

View/Reply Online (#31145): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/31145
-=-=-