Date: 9/30/20 1:00 pm
From: Jamie Chavez <almiyi...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Santa Maria Vermilion Flycatcher
Continuing female VERMILION FLYCATCHER at Jim May Park in Santa Maria this
morning. It was found flycatching from the short trees immediately to the
west of the playground structure. This was originally reported to eBird on
9/27 by Erik Dodos and if I recall Erik photographed the bird perched on
the split rail fence. Lots of dowitchers and peeps in the muddy lake bottom
today but nothing unusual among them.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S74249820

Earlier in the AM I stopped by Jack O'Connel Park in Guadalupe but the ball
field was ploverless. I did have a HY Hermit Warbler in a cypress near the
parking lot.

--
Jamie Chavez
Santa Maria, CA