Date: 9/23/20 4:08 pm
From: Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker) <feather...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Curlew Sandpiper, Goleta Beach Park, continues
I was able to get to Goleta this morning (September 23, 2020 ) to see the sandpiper and this time, was not disappointed; the bird flew past me with a smallish group of Sanderlings and landed on the beach ahead of me as I was walking back towards the stairs at Lot 6 parking lot. I was able to get a few shots before it took off again, this time heading back towards the pier.

I tried to send an e mail (two) to the group but they aren't showing up so I am using the web part to send for now. I hope I can share photos here!

the first couple of shots are blurry, but represent my first-ever sighting of this species:

--
Lisa D Walker-Roseman,

Fort Bragg, CA (visiting Lompoc through November)

View/Reply Online (#31050): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/31050
-=-=-
-=-=-
Group Owner: main+<owner...>