Date: 9/16/20 2:14 am
From: Fred Kaluza <fkaluza...>
Subject: [birders] Smokey Skies
For critters that migrate at night and use the Moon and stars to steer by, a clear view of the heavens is tough to find lately. This time of the year usually has the BEST weather here, in fact I look forward to it every year and that includes clear skies day and night. This has really been a bummer of a year so far in so many ways. I wonder how this dirty air will impact migrations this year.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<MN2PR04MB64317298D9C971171F045243F9210...>

Join us on Facebook!