Date: 9/15/20 9:41 pm
From: Luke Tiller <luke.tiller...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] PAS Monthly Meeting: Bird ID Skills Challenge - 9/16
Hi All,

PAS are excited to be holding our traditional fall season starting Bird ID
Skills Challenge with Jon Fisher and Mickey Long. This fall however it gets
a twist. Though Covid has impacted our ability to get together in person
I've really been impressed with the Zoom format's ability to allow us to
have our meetings become much more interactive. With that in mind we are
going to open up our usual quiz photographs (and more) to our membership
and allow them to show off their bird ID skills. Hosts Jon and Mickey will
be adding some expert tips and thoughts on the photographed species as we
go. As well as being fun the meeting will help sharpen your ID skills for
those "confusing fall warblers", "little brown jobs" and more.

The meeting will kick off at 7:00pm and runs until about 9:00pm. You will
need to sign up for the Zoom meeting on our website here:
http://www.pasadenaaudubon.org/?q=meetings

Luke Tiller, Programs Chair PAS

Building ID Skills
Wednesday, September 16, 2020